Articles of Interest
This site is designed to highlight the current and future state of IT Audit—both as a profession and for the individual professional. Its goal is to provide information to help you as an IT Audit professional remain relevant in a constantly changing world. How can you add more value to your organization? What technical skills do you need to acquire?
Recently archived articles include:
- Why I've Gone From Avid Skeptic to Avid User of Biometrics
- IS Audit Basics: Auditing Cybersecurity
- The Next Challenge in IT Compliance: Reporting: SOC2 2017 Trust Services Criteria
- Is Artificial Intelligence a Career Path for You?
- How Root Cause Analysis Fits into Various Audit Types
- Assurance Considerations for Ongoing GDPR Conformance
- Shifting Technology Landscape Positions Auditors for Greater Impact
- Launching a Value-Based Analytics and RPA Program
- Data Analytics in Internal Audit: State of the Data, 2019
- A Heightened Sense of Awareness: What the Internal Auditor Should Know About Information Security Awareness Training
- How to Approach Blockchain Deployment While Mitigating Risk
- IT Audit in 2019: Hot Topics and Trends
- Age of Powershell
- Auditing Artificial Intelligence
- Future of IT Audit Research Results
- Adding Increased Value--The IT Auditor's Role in a SOX Audit
- Emerging Technology is Not the Only Auditing Challenge Facing IT Auditors
- Effective Strategies for Creating and Maintaining a Diverse and Inclusive IT Audit Team
- Advocating for IT Audit Standards on Capitol Hill
- What’s Driving Growth for AR/VR?